Hangar 7 is our Premier aircraft storage facility at Moorabbin Airport, located on Second Street. This 1210 square metre facility has sliding door access at either end onto the tarmac. Second Avenue also terminates at the tarmac which allows easy access to load your aircraft through the lounge access door.
The lounge has toilets, coffee/tea making facilities an honesty system of refrigerated drinks. It is possible to garage a vehicle while your aircraft is away as there is an annex with access from Second Avenue.
Hangar 7 has a new epoxy floor and provides a clean/bright environment to house your aircraft.
- Key access
- Security system
- Lockers, shelves, storage for small items like seats etc
- Garage space for up to 3 vehicles
- Passenger/Crew lounge with coffee/tea
- Cool drinks and beer available
- Phone, internet and fax access
- Valet service to move aircraft in and out of the hangar
- Refuelling supervision "ready for your arrival"
- Maintenance services of Blue Demon Aviation next door
Hours of Operation:
- Normal hours of operation are 08:00 - 17:00 Mon-Fri (except public holidays)
- A small weekend and after hours call out fee applies
- Prior arrangement can be made to have your aircraft made ready during normal hours
Hangar Rate Examples:
- Sports aircraft - $540
- Singles - $810
- Seneca - $1050
- Baron/Aerostar - $1150
- Chieftan/Navajo - $1350
- Aero Commander - $1700
- Cabin class turbines - $2300
Rates are ex GST and payable monthly, one month in advance. A 5% discount applies for payment of 6 months in advance, and 10% for 12 months in advance. One months notice or payment in lieu is required on termination by the customer. Payment of hangarage more than one month in arrears will terminate the this contract.
- While it is our every intention to ensure aircraft are not damaged it is the owners responsibility to provide any aircraft insurance required while it is being moved or resides in the hangar. This includes any personal belongings that may be stored in the building and or lockers. Similarly any vehicles left on the site are at the owners risk.